Registration & Accommodation
Early Registration: June 1(Noon-JST) - August 31 (Noon- JST)
Late Registration: October 12 (Noon-JST) -October 14(Noon-JST)
Students must submit student’s ID.
The registration fee includes: Conference materials (program)
Credit card: VISA, MasterCard or AMEX
We cannot accept overseas money transfer. Please pay by credit card if you live outside Japan / do not have Japanese bank account.
Early: Noon JST, August 31, 2022
Late: Noon JST, October 14, 2022
Registration will be cancelled unless the payment is confirmed by the deadline.
Receipt, Certificate, Abstract and Program
Receipt and Certificate
Attendance certificates and receipts will be issued to the applicant registered on the day of the meeting.
Abstract and Program
We will inform you as soon as the details are decided.
How to Register online
- Click “Registration” button, follow the instructions on screen and fill in the form.
- Login ID: Your email address
- Password: set your password by yourself.
Please keep your password since Registration Desk / Secretariat cannot inform you your encrypted password.
- You will receive an automatic reply mail from the registration desk (registration[A]online-conference[D]jp( Please change [A] to @ and [D] to . )) to verify your email address. Please click the “Verify Email Address” button in the email.
- You can access the online meeting page using your ID and password after you complete your payment and receive a final confirmation from the registration desk.
No refund after payment for any reason.
Passport and Visa
A valid passport is required to enter Japan. Participants from certain countries may be required to obtain a visa to enter Japan.
If you are uncertain about your requirements, please consult your nearest Japanese Embassy or Consulate, or visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html).
Active Net Co., Ltd.
TFT Bldg., East Wing 9F
3-6-11 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0063 JAPAN
E-mail: registration[A]online-conference[D]jp( Please change [A] to @ and [D] to . )